- AML/CFT regulation - requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Financing Act 2006 No. 169.
- Bet - agreement of predicting Game results and placing a wager on the outcome of the Game.
- Betsofa Account – player’s account on thе Website.
- Bonus – any promotions, bonuses or special offers provided by Betsofa to the player for Services using. ‘Bonus’ can mean any one of them.
- Bots – automated players.
- Cheating – using unfair advantage or influence, including the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in the software, the use of Bots or the exploitation of an 'error'.
- Company, Betsofa, we, our, us - XXL Services N.V.
- Cookie - a small file of text which is downloaded onto your computer when You access the Website and it allows us to recognize when You come back to the Website.
- Credentials - email address, password and username used in the Betsofa Account.
- Duplicate Betsofa Account – opened by the Customer second or any subsequent Betsofa Account.
- Force majeure – event outside reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, civil commotion, interruption in public communications networks or services, industrial dispute or DDOS-attacks and similar Internet attacks having an adverse effect.
- Game(s) or product (s) – any of the games on the Website.
- Inactive Betsofa Account – Betsofa Account with no transaction recorded for 13 (thirteen) months.
- KYC - Know Your Customer procedure.
- Late Bets – Bets on a sport game or event that has already been closed or suspended.
- Online gambling / gaming – any form of gambling game which is played using a computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
- Responsible Gambling - set of social responsibility initiatives by the gambling industry, including governments and gaming control boards, operators (such as casinos), and vendors, to ensure the integrity and fairness of operations and to promote awareness of harms associated with gambling.
- Self-exclusion – the possibility to remain Your Betsofa Account closed during the entire exclusion period, which can be set for a minimum of 6 (six) months.
- Services – are casino, sports and any other Game on the Website, including any Game which can be added or removed from the Website at any time by us. ‘Game’ can mean any one of them. We can remove or add Games to the Site at any time.
- Terms and Conditions - general and special arrangements, provisions, requirements, rules, specifications, and standards applying to use of the Services and which You agree with by continuing to use this Website.
- TXID - a combination of numbers specified by us to identify You or Your Betsofa Account to execute transaction.
- Website – www.betsofa.com
- You, Your, player, customer – any of the Services user, which accepted these Terms and Conditions and registered Betsofa Account.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accepting them. If You do not agree to accept and be bound by the Terms and Conditions please do not open a Betsofa Account or continue to use the Website. If You have any questions relating to this Website or the Terms and Conditions, please see “Help” page, or contact our support team at [email protected] . By continuing to use the Website You accept the Terms and Conditions.
- XXL Services N.V., is the Company incorporated under the laws of Curacao, with company number 150358 and registered office Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Curacao. When You access and/or use the Website or the Services, these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any such use.
- The Services shall be offered on the Website, operated by XXL Sevices N.V. which is licensed and regulated by Gaming Services Provider N.V. – holder of Master License #365/JAZ. XXL Services N.V. holds a sublicense with #GLH-OCCHKTW0703302020 as of 30th day of March 2020.
- Soft First Services Ltd company with registered address 1132 Budapest, Vaci ut. 30, Hungary shall provide payment management, marketing and customer support services. Payments for Skrill and Neteller customers are processed by XXL Services N.V.
OPENING AND MANAGING BETSOFA ACCOUNT
- In order to use Services You need to open the Betsofa Account personally. You can open Betsofa Account on the Website by clicking on “Create Account” button, filling respective registration form and following respective instructions on the Website.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Betsofa is not a financial institute and Betsofa Accounts is not a bank accounts and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system and will not earn any interest.
- Betsofa Account may be opened only if it’s legal to do so in Your country of residence. There are some countries where Betsofa Account can’t be opened and Services can’t be provided. Betsofa reserves the right to change such list of countries from time to time at Betsofa’s sole discretion.
- We make no warranties or representations as to whether Your accessing and/or use of the Website or Services is compliant with applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which You are located and You warrant that online gambling is not illegal in Your jurisdiction.
- By Your registration and using of Betsofa Account and the Website You acknowledge and confirm that You are compliant with applicable laws in the country of Your residency and our Services is legal in country of Your residency. For various legal or commercial reasons, we do not permit Betsofa Accounts to be opened by, or used from, customers based or domiciled in certain jurisdictions. The fact that the Website is accessible in a prohibited jurisdiction, or that the Website is provided in the official language of a prohibited jurisdiction, shall not be construed as condoning the use of the Website in such prohibited jurisdiction. Any attempt to evade this restriction (e.g. by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of Your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding Your location, citizenship, or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a prohibited jurisdiction) is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may constitute as illegal under applicable laws. If it becomes apparent, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect, that You are located in any of the prohibited jurisdictions, this may result in us closing Your Betsofa Account, without an obligation to provide You with advance notice, freezing the funds therein and providing the applicable details to any relevant authorities and You shall compensate us for any damage or loss resulting therefrom.
- When attempting to open Betsofa Account or using the Website from any other jurisdiction it is the responsibility of the customer to verify whether gambling is legal in that particular jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for ensuring that You comply with any laws applicable to gambling online in the country in which You are located and/or are a resident of. You must not access the Website and/or open Betsofa Account from within a jurisdiction that prohibits online gambling; nor must You do so if You are a citizen of a country that prohibits its citizens from participating in online gambling, irrespective of their location.
- During Betsofa Account opening You shall provide by Betsofa’s request for Betsofa Account opening accurate, complete and truthful information about Yourself (including, without limitation, name and surname, birth date, e-mail and phone number, Your residency address) for AML and CFT compliance purposes. We may suspend or close Your Betsofa Account if any information provided by You is untruthful.
- You are the solely possessor of Betsofa Account that is registered in Your own and all funds on such Betsofa Account are appertain solely to You.
- Your Betsofa Account may be blocked or closed if requested by us information was not provided by You or if You provide us with false or misleading information.
- By opening Betsofa Account You ensure that You’re acting only for Your benefit and not as principal or not acting on behalf of someone else or for someone else’s benefit.
You can open and maintain only 1 (one) Betsofa Account. If there was
opened by You a Duplicate Betsofa Account – all Your Duplicate Betsofa
Accounts, including Your Betsofa Account, will be closed immediately
without notification and:
- if the total amount deposited to the Duplicate Betsofa Account is played and lost, You agree to renounce Your claim on the amounts deposited in the respective Duplicate Betsofa Account;
- if the total amount deposited on the Duplicate Betsofa Account has not been used for Services using, we will apply a fee of 50% (fifty percent) of the deposited amount and return the remaining 50% (fifty percent) to You;
- if the amounts deposited to the Duplicate Betsofa Account have been used to place bets which resulted in winnings, winnings will be made void and we will apply a fee of 50% (fifty percent) of the total deposited amount on the Duplicate Betsofa Account and return the remaining deposit to You. In the situation where after voiding the winnings, the remaining amount on the Duplicate Betsofa Account is lower than 50% of the total amount that has been deposited by You, we will charge You a fee amounting to the remaining balance in Your Duplicate Betsofa Account;
- any returns, winnings or Bonuses which You have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Betsofa Account was active will be forfeited by You and may be reclaimed by us, and You will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Betsofa Account.
- We may refuse to open Betsofa Account or may opt to close a customers’ Betsofa Account which has already been opened at its own discretion. Notwithstanding this all contractual obligations already undertaken or entered into will be honored.
- We reserve the right to refuse to open Betsofa Account for any reason.
- You must ensure that all Your information and documents, provided to us during Betsofa Account registration are accurate, up-to-date and appertains to Betsofa’s requirements. You must keep Your information up-to-date. For fulfillment Betsofa’s AML/CTF obligations we may ask You to confirm already provided by You information or documents at any time.
- All information about operations with Your funds are available on Your Betsofa Account. To each transaction with Your funds is given a transaction TXID and shown in the Betsofa Account statement available in Your Betsofa Account. Betsofa also keep information about transactions and any other operations of Your Betsofa Account.
- In the event of closure of Your Betsofa Account because of gambling addiction or if Your Betsofa Account has been closed due to fraud You acknowledge that You are prohibited from opening a new Betsofa Account. Betsofa will not be liable if You manage to open a new Betsofa Account, for such action nor for any direct or indirect consequential damages. Betsofa shall have the right to close, at any time, a new Betsofa Account opened in breach of the requirement stated herein.
- If You wish to open another Betsofa Account, You may do so by contacting the Betsofa Support team. If a new Betsofa Account is opened, the old Betsofa Account will be closed.
KYC POLICY & MONEY LAUNDERING PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS
Know Your Customer is the procedure according to which we reserve the
right to request additional documents, which include, but not limited
to: passport or ID; Proof of Address (Passport address page, Utility
bill, Bank or Payment institution statement), selfie with passport or
ID; or other documents upon Betsofa Compliance Department discretion.
Please note that Driving License cannot be accepted as ID and/or Proof
- Document have to be provided within 5 days from the Betsofa’s request or your account may be suspended;
- Documents provided to complete verification procedure are generally reviewed within 3 days;
- Documents have to be provided as photos or scanned copies. We also reserve the right to request personal notarized documents;
- We reserve the right to suspend BetSofa Account for an indefinite term and cancel all previously placed bets, Bonuses and winnings if requested documents have not been provided within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
- In case of refusal or evasion of the KYC/AML terms (provision of forged, edited documents, establishment of the fact of creating duplicate accounts, non-provision of documents etc.), Betsofa has the right to charge from suspended Betsofa Account monthly maintenance fee in an amount of 100 (one hundred) EUR, cancel wholly or partially the Client's bets, winnings and Bonuses on all Betsofa accounts, refuse to return the deposited funds, block the Betsofa Account, compensate all costs incurred from the balance of the Client . If Client’s Betsofa Account remains suspended for more than 365 (three hundred and sixty five) days and/or the balance is 0 (zero) EUR, no further charge will be incurred and we may close your Betsofa Account at our sole discretion.
- Betsofa complies with Curacao laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing. Suspicious transactions/activities shall be investigated by Betsofa and, if necessary, a suspicious transaction/activity report will be made by Betsofa to the competent Curacao authorities. In any such event, the Company is prohibited from informing any customers or third parties involved, save in limited circumstances, that an investigation is being or may be carried out, or that information has been or may be transmitted to the competent authorities. Furthermore, in the event of any suspicious transactions/activities, the Company may suspend, block or close the Betsofa Account(s) of the relevant customer(s) and withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent authorities.
- All transactions made by You in Your Betsofa Account are checked to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and any other illegal activity.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions You authorize us to undertake verification checks in AML/CFT purposes as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, regulatory bodies) to confirm Your identity and contact details and to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing and in order to verify if You are subject to a sanctions regime.
We may request You to provide information that identifies You to
complete verification checks. Failure to do so may lead to Your’s
Betsofa Account suspension or closure until such identification
documents will be provided whenever You make a withdrawal of funds or
upon Betsofa’s sole discretion.
- The company’s management reserves the right to conduct a video conference as a part of the identity verification process, or request for the documents to be sent by post. Verification may take up to 72 hours from the receipt of the documents. The outcome of the video conference can be provided to the customer within 5 working days after a video conference takes place. If it is proven that the data that was provided is not valid, the company is entitled to take any reasonable measures including but not limited to cancelling all bets and suspending all transactions for the duration of their investigation, and to proceed with full verification of the account once any documents required for the verification procedure have been requested.
We may suspend Your Betsofa Account if we’re unable to verify Your
legal age. If You are proven to have been under that age at the time
You made any gambling or gaming transactions, then:
- Your Betsofa Account will be closed;
- any transactions made while You were underage will be void, and all related funds deposited by You will be returned to You except of any winnings;
- any Bets made during using the Services while You were underage will be cancelled and the sum of Bet will not be returned to You; and
- any winnings which You have accrued during such time will be forfeited and You will return to us any such funds which have been withdrawn from Your Betsofa Account.
- Know Your Customer is the procedure according to which we reserve the right to request additional documents, which include, but not limited to: passport or ID; Proof of Address (Passport address page, Utility bill, Bank or Payment institution statement), selfie with passport or ID; or other documents upon Betsofa Compliance Department discretion. Please note that Driving License cannot be accepted as ID and/or Proof of Address.
DEPOSITS TO BETSOFA ACCOUNT
- By opening Betsofa Account and completing verification process our Services become available to You. You may also use ‘Play for fun’ mode without necessity to login to Betsofa Account and make a Bet. If You want to place a Bet, You should make a deposit of funds to Betsofa Account first.. We reserve the right to make KYC checks for AML/CFT purposes respective to funds deposits for the purposes described in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
- You can make a deposit to the Betsofa Account by transferring of money to Your Betsofa Account using available payment methods stated on the Website. Betsofa reserves the right to remove or add any payment methods at its sole discretion. Betsofa further reserves the right to accept certain methods of payments only subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions. We do not warrant that all methods of payments are available at any time. List of the available deposit methods is available on the Website.
- We accept funds to Your Betsofa Account only by payment methods as specified on our Website.
- We do not accept third party deposits including, but not limited to, from a friend, relative, or spouse. Should we discover that this has occurred, all winnings will be forfeited and the original deposit will be returned to the rightful owner of the account/credit card. If transfer of funds is required to return the money to the rightful owner, all applicable charges will be borne by the receiver such funds.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to contact us with the aim to resolve any problem you might have before requesting a chargeback from your bank or credit card provider at any time while or after using our services. A chargeback in breach of the foregoing obligation is a material breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You can make a deposit in by way of choosing a depositing funds
method, then filling respective form including among other, but
- amount of funds which You want to be deposited;
- payment method You want to use and click on the button “continue” and follow respective instructions.
- The minimum deposit amount is 10 (ten) EUR or equivalent in other currency. For the maximum amount of funds that can be deposited in any one transaction, please refer to our Website. Before making a deposit, please ensure that sum You want to deposit is equal or more that minimum deposit amount. Before we receive the funds, the transaction is assigned with “Pending” status.
- Applicable fees for funds processing (if any), can be found at the Website.
- An estimate time required to deposit funds on Betsofa Account can be found at Betsofa Account deposit section or on the Website.
- Betsofa may in its own sole discretion and under certain circumstances, credit to Betsofa Account Bonus money. Terms for the crediting of the Bonus money (e.g. first deposit Bonus) and the amount of the such Bonus is determined solely by Betsofa and available on the Website.
- Deposited Bonus money are stated separately on Your Betsofa Account. It can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real money winnings according to respective Betsofa Bonus promotion. If Betsofa Account contains Your own money and Bonus money, the Bonus money will only be available for wagering once the existing money has been used. Specific Bonus conditions may be published on the Website with the launch of specific Bonus schemes. Before fulfilling the Bonus turnover conditions if You transfer or withdraw the main deposit amount, Bonus amount and all winnings from this Bonus money will be forfeited. If any Bets are placed with Bonus money, then such Bonus money cannot be reversed.
- We may at any time set off any positive balance on Your Betsofa Account against any amount You owe to us when we re-settle any Bets pursuant to another Betsofa Accounts holding by You, collusion, errors or bugs misapplication, Cheating, fraud or other illegal activities.
WITHDRAWALS FROM BETSOFA ACCOUNT
- You may withdraw funds from Your Betsofa Account at any time through login Your Betsofa Account by using Your Credentials and click the withdrawal button, select the methods that are available to You and follow the onscreen instruction to request a withdrawal.
Your withdrawal of funds request will be performed subject to:
- all payments made into Your Betsofa Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- all applicable processes referred to in section 5 above have been done successfully.
- You provided all necessary information to us about how the funds should be transferred. We will attempt, but without any guarantee on success, to accommodate Your request regarding the payment method and currency of Your withdrawal;
- there are no any active Bonuses if only otherwise is not agreed with Betsofa’s support team or its stated in Bonuses’ terms;
- You provided all information and documentation required by us if we consider that its necessary to do so in such circumstances;
- amount of funds to be withdrawn meets the limits as specified by Betsofa. Such limits are indicated on the Website and in these Terms and Conditions;
- there are enough funds on Your Betsofa Account or in withdrawal amount of funds to cover applicable withdrawal fees, if any.
- Withdrawn funds will be debited from Your Betsofa Account within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the moment of receiving Your withdrawal request in case all requirements in clause 7.2 are fulfilled.
- Betsofa may charge applicable withdrawal fees. Such withdrawal fees are specified on the Website.
- There are only 2 (two) withdrawals of winnings allowed per day without any charge applied by Betsofa. In case you exceed the winnings withdrawals limit, we may apply a 10% fee from the 3 (third) and all next subsequent withdrawals of winnings. Withdrawals of winnings refers to a sequence of any withdrawals requests with no deposits in between.
Maximum withdrawal amount:
- 2.500 (two thousand five hundred) EUR or equivalent in other currency per day,
- 10.000 (ten thousand) EUR or equivalent in other currency weekly, and
- 20.000 (twenty thousand) EUR or equivalent in other currency monthly.
- In case daily client deposit amount exceeds 2.500 EUR or weekly deposit amount exceeds 10.000 EUR or monthly deposit amount exceeds 20.000 EUR, maximum withdrawal amounts, specified in paragraphs i-iii, may be increased by an amount equal to the deposit upon Betsofa sole discretion.
- Maximum withdrawal amounts, specified in paragraphs i-iii, don’t apply to Jackpot winnings. Jackpot payout is processed once Betsofa receives the funds from Jackpot provider, and withdrawal amount depends on the limits of payment method.
- We reserve the right to apply a deduction equivalent to the amount of the respective transaction processing fees. If Your balance on the Betsofa Account will be less than 1.50 (one and a half) EUR, we may retain such sum on Your Betsofa Account due to higher sums of transfer commissions. For cases of Betsofa Account inactivity please refer to section 11.
Your withdrawal of funds request may be cancelled if the withdrawal
has not been processed by us yet. You can cancel Your withdrawal of
funds request by:
- cancelling such withdrawal in Your Betsofa Account in ‘Pending Withdrawals’ section; or
- contacting Betsofa Support team.
- Withdrawals can be made only to the same bank or payment account from where the funds were deposited, when it is possible to do so. Any withdrawal to the third party’s account is not allowed and such withdrawal will be cancelled.
- If funds cannot be withdrawn to the same bank or payment account as specified in the clause 7.9. above, Betsofa will withdraw the funds to another payment method determined as its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to apply all costs of transaction processing to You and charge You all reasonable costs, including our and third parties deposits and withdrawals commissions, connected with withdrawal of funds previously deposited by You, if You didn’t use such funds for making a bet and paying for our Services.
- Betsofa may request from You some KYC documents in AML/CTF purposes prior to withdrawal of funds, which were not used for Services using. An estimate of time taken for a withdrawal will depend on whether KYC documentation is needed and the speed at which it is delivered.
- If Betsofa Account has been inactive, closed or blocked for any reason, excluding any illegal reasons, and for any period of time You may contact Betsofa support team to recover any pending funds that You might still have in the Betsofa Account. Betsofa support team will immediately launch an investigation into the claim and our support team will contact with You back with information of how the funds will be transferred back to You. If there is a dispute over the Betsofa Account or the funds held within it we will contact the authorized regulator for an opinion on the best way to resolve such dispute.
- Betsofa may reject the money withdrawal request in case of low gaming activity, in case when the full deposited amount was not wagered in Casino at least three (3) times except Live Casino and Table games; or the full deposited amount was not wagered in Sportsbook for placing bets with minimal odds of 1.2 at least three (3) times. Bonus money is not considered as a part of the deposit. Betsofa reserves the right to withhold a fee of 10% from withdrawal amount in case of low gaming activity.
- If You want to use our Services, You should login to Your Betsofa Account by using Credentials, then choose one of the Games which You want to play and then place a Bet. You may also use “Play for fun” mode which does not require to login to Your Betsofa Account and place Bets.
- Please ensure that all details of any Bet transaction connected with Services using are correct. You’re solely responsible for transactions details accuracy.
- If Your Bet is confirmed, such transaction is unable to be cancelled by You without our written consent.
- Any Bet will be valid only if Betsofa receives sum of Bet in full. Otherwise, any Bet transaction will be cancelled and if there any winning – it will be also cancelled and winning sum will be reversed.
- When You place a Bet, sum of Bet is deducted from the player’s Betsofa Account main balance first. If there are no any funds on Your Betsofa Account main balance, the sum of Bet will be deducted from the Yours’s Betsofa Account bonus balance.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any Bet transaction requested by You at any time in our sole discretion. If You do not receive a confirmation that Your transaction has been accepted You should contact support team immediately.
- You can see Your Bet transaction history related to the Services provided to You, the processing status of Bet transaction and winnings on Your Betsofa Account. If You’re have any doubt about Bet transaction validity – please contact Betsofa support team.
- All Your winnings will be credited to Your Betsofa Account if the winning prize does not exceed a certain limit, determined by Betsofa in its sole discretion. If the winnings excess this limit, Betsofa will contact with You to arrange payment of the applicable winning to You. Betsofa reserves the right to solely determinate the currency of winning for advertising purposes on the Website. All winning will be paid to You in currency of Your Betsofa Account.
- Betsofa has the right to cancel or refuse any Bet transaction at any time, including Bet placement, and we may also cancel any Bet transaction made at any prior to the applicable event occurring. If there is no suspicion that may lead to Betsofa Account closure or block, such amount of placed Bet will be refunded in full to You.
- If sports Games are applicable on this Website and such sport Game is miscarried or aborted, our further relations in respect to such transaction shall be regulated by specific rules as provided at the Website. Please visit the ‘Sports’ section on the Website which contains the General Betting Rules.
- Betsofa reserves the right to change, block, delete or add any Services in its sole discretion with instant entering into force and without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to suspend Services at our sole discretion at any time.
- Any unfair use is prohibited during using of our Services in accordance with s 15 of this Terms and Conditions. By this way Betsofa protects and arranges conscientious Services performing to its customers.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend any Bonus at any time.
- Each Bonus can be used only 1 (one) time if otherwise is not stated in Bonus’s special conditions.
- Each Bonus is limited to one per player, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (including, but without limitation, debit or credit card, Skrill, WebMoney), IP address, and shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
- Some Bonuses may be unavailable for some customers because of local/provider/company restrictions. Please read carefully Bonus terms on the Website.
- All Bonuses (unless otherwise specified in promo terms) must to be wagered 40 (forty) times before the funds can be withdrawn.
- Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited funds prior to meet the wagering requirements. However, the amount of Bonuses and respective winnings will be forfeited as a result. Please note that when You place a Bet with a Bonus, real money gets exhausted first.
- If Bonuses’ period of validity expired, such Bonus funds and winnings related to use of such Bonus will be forfeited.
Please note that any Game contributions have different percentages
towards the betting requirements:
- Table Games – 1% (one percent);
- Video Poker Game – 10% (ten percent);
- Live Games – 0-1% (zero to one percent);
- Slots Games – 100% (one hundred percent) (for the exception of the specified Games below).
The following Games contribute 0% (zero percent) towards the completion
of the Bonus betting requirement: 300 Shields, Blood Suckers, Creature
from the Black Lagoon, Dead or Alive, Bikini Party, Dracula, Dragon Dance,
Eggomatic, Frankenstein, Guns N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motörhead, Pimped,
Reactoonz, Steam Tower, The Invisible Man, The Wish Master, Vampire:
The Masquerade - Las Vegas, Valley of the Gods, Wild Orient, Wolfpack Pays,
1429 Uncharted Seas, Aliens, Beautiful Bones, Big Bang, Castle Builder,
Champion of the track, Turning Totems, Wild Gambler, Starmania, Simsalabim,
Castle Builder 2, Double Dragons, Eye of the Kraken, Pearls of India,
Robin Hood, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Wizard Shop, Devil’s Delight,
Koi Princess, Scrooge, Sea Hunter, Rage to Riches, Reel Heist,
Super Monopoly Money, Extra Chili, Dead or Alive 2, Soldier of Rome,
Kings of Chicago, Pop, Secrets of Atlantis, Jokerizer, Rewinder,
The Dog House, 1000x Busta, Coins of Egypt, Dazzle Me, Neon Staxx,
Reel Rush, Bronco Spirit, Golden Beauty, Solar Queen, Solar King,
Solar Temple, Wacky Panda, 9 Lions, Black Horse, Black Horse Deluxe,
Butterfly Lovers, Hot 777, Hot 777 Deluxe, Larry the Leprechaun,
Reel Hero, Relic Hunters and the Book of Faith, Sonic Reels, Take The Kingdom.
Bonus balance will not be visible in those games.
- If any withdrawal of funds failed the check by Betsofa before being processed, Betsofa reserves the right to nullify any winnings or Bonuses on Your Betsofa Account at its own discretion.
If, during withdrawal of funds check, it appears that player is Cheating,
Betsofa reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such player to
receive or benefit from the promotion (and/or withhold the pay out of the
proceeds resulting from such Cheating). Only fully settled Bets (i.e. Bets
that result in a win or loss) will be counted towards wagering.
The following actions are strongly prohibited, and players' bonuses or associated winnings are declared null if players apply the delay of any game round in any game upon having free spins and bonus features to exploit (use) such features without wagering requirement and/or upon new depositing possessing free spins or bonus features.
- Creating Dublicate Betsofa Accounts by You in order to claim any Bonuses is deemed as breach of these Terms and Conditions and Betsofa may confiscate such Bonuses from all Dublicate Betsofa Accounts, including Your Betsofa Account.
- Before performing new deposits and/or activating new bonuses, a player must make sure he/she doesn't have any incomplete free rounds left from the previous game session or bonus/winnings from free spins wagering.
- Bonus round and free spins do not qualify for the jackpot Bonuses pursuant to casino software provider rules. Only rounds with real money qualify for the jackpot Bonuses.
- Minimal risk Bets on any Games (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create "action" with minimal risk) do not qualify for completing the wagering requirement. Examples of minimal risk Bets include betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette Game, and betting player and banker simultaneously in Baccarat Game. Players who are found to be adopting these practices risk of having their Bonus and winnings confiscated.
- If we discovered that a group of players are using the same betting patterns and are connected via, but not limited to, location, banking pattern or IP address, Betsofa reserves the right to confiscate Bonus winnings and/or deposit.
- The maximum winnings that will be paid out to You resulting from a free Bonus or free spins use without deposit of funds can be no more than 100 (one hundred) EUR or its equivalent in the other currency. Any winnings exceeding this amount will be forfeited.
- The wagering requirement for free and registration Bonus is forty (40) times the Bonus sum awarded to You, unless stated otherwise in the Bonues terms. For registration, extra spins, free spins and free Bonuses which require no deposit of funds, please note, that no winnings at all may be withdrawn until You will deposit at least 20 (twenty) EUR or equivalent in other currency on Your Betsofa Account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with any free Bonus can be withdrawn until the wagering requirements have been met.
- There is a minimum and maximum Bet restriction in place when playing using Bonus money. When You place a Bet with Bonus money – the maximum Bet per slot spin/table, hand/video poker Games is 5 (five) EUR/USD, 7 (seven) CAD/NZD/AUD, 50 (fifty) SEK/NOK, 500 (five hundred) RUB or its equivalent. The minimum Bet per slot spin / table, hand / video poker Games is 0.1 (10 cents) EUR/USD/CAD/NZD/AUD, 1 (one) SEK/NOK, 10 (ten) RUB or its equivalent. If this clause 9.19. is breached, the player agrees that the Bonus and any associated winnings may be canceled.
LIST OF UNAVAILABLE SERVICES TO SOME CUSTOMERS
- Betsofa declares that some of the Games are unavailable for You or may be offered to specific countries or regions depending on policies of such countries, regions or regulators.
- Betsofa will take all reasonable measures to make prohibited Games in countries or regions unavailable for customers having residency in these countries or regions. If customer won by playing one of the Games, prohibited in the country or region of his residency, such customer’s winning will be cancelled by Betsofa.
- In the following countries and its territories players are not allowed to deposit and play real money Games: United States of America, United Kingdom, Denmark, Italy, Iran, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Spain, Romania, Sweden, Latvia, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Dutch West Indies and Curacao.
- All Games from NetEnt are unavailable in the following countries: Spain; United States of America, United Kingdom, France and Italy;
- Slots Games, which are included in Services, from NetEnt are unavailable in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- Following slots Games from NetEnt included in Services, (a) ‘Jumanji’, (b) ‘emojiplanet’, (c) ‘Guns & Roses’, (d) ‘Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead’ cannot be offered in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland.
- Slot Game ‘Planet of the Apes Video Slot’ from NetEnt, which is included in Services, is unavailable for list of countries indicated in clause 10.5. and also, in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Slot Game ‘Vikings Video Slot’ from NetEnt, which is included in Services, is unavailable in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, China, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Namibia, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uganda.
- Slot Game ‘Narcos Video Slot’ from NetEnt, which is included in Services, is unavailable for the list of countries, indicated in clause 10.5. and also, in the following territories: China, Indonesia, South Korea.
- Universal slot Games series from NetEnt (‘Frankenstein’, ‘the Bride of Frankenstein’, ‘Dracula’, ‘The Mummy’, ‘The Wolf Man’, ‘Creature from the Black Lagoon’ and ‘The Invisible Man’), which are included in Services, can be played only in the following territories: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- Betsofa may change these lists in this section 10 at any time in its sole discretion without prior notification.
INACTIVE BETSOFA ACCOUNT
- We’re entitled to charge a monthly Inactive Betsofa Account maintenance fee of 5 (five) EUR, starting on the 13th month of inactivity. Following 12 (twelve) months of uninterrupted inactivity we will send a reminder to Your contact email indicated by You in Your Betsofa Account details. Upon receipt of this reminder, You will have 30 (thirty) calendar days to log into Your Inactive Betsofa Account. If no login is registered within this 30-day period, 5 (five) EUR of real money credit or Bonus money credit will be deducted from Your Inactive Betsofa Account balance. If the balance is less than 5 (five) EUR then the whole amount will be deducted. If the Betsofa Account remains inactive after 13 (thirteen) consecutive months, we will send You a reminder to Your email every month and a monthly charge of 5 (five) EUR will be incurred and deducted from Your Inactive Betsofa Account balance accordingly.
- If Your Betsofa Account remains inactive for more than 12 (twelve) months and the Inactive Betsofa Account balance is 0 (zero) EUR, no further charge will be incurred. The inactivity fee will be incurred on a monthly basis until the next login is performed at the Betsofa Account, in this case, Betsofa is entitled to block Your Inactive Betsofa Account.
- If on Your Inactive Betsofa Account no transaction has been recorded during specified in clause 11.2. term, we will remit the remaining balance in Inactive Betsofa Account to You. Betsofa will take all reasonable steps to contact with You, but if You will not react - the remaining balance in Betsofa Account shall be remitted to the relevant gambling authority.
- Company shall have no obligation of checking the player’s compliance to these Terms and Conditions.
- Company has the right at its sole discretion to take certain actions in relation to any player suspected of engaging in any unlawful behavior or violating in any way the Terms and Conditions.
- We are not obliged to maintain Betsofa Account Credentials. If the player misplace, forget or lose his Credentials, Company shall not be obliged to take any actions in order to restore it. In case of any adverse consequences of misplace, forgetting or loss by the player of his Credentials, we shall not be liable for any loss and damage sustained by the player.
- While registration Betsofa Account You shall determine Your username and password. You’re obliged to take all measures to keep all Credentials safe. If You have lost or forgotten Your password, You may retrieve Your password by clicking on the “Lost Your password?” link on the Website or contact with Betsofa support team.
- No one shall have access to Your Credentials and use Betsofa Account except You.
- You shall never disclose or make available Your Credentials to any other person. Should You give away, share, or lose Your Credentials, Betsofa will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result thereof. Betsofa’s employee will never ask for Your Credentials.
- You’re fully responsible for any Betsofa Account activity.
- You’re fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use Betsofa’s Services and all responsibility for losing money is only Yours.
- You’re solely and fully responsible for all taxes, fees, charges and other costs incidental to and arising from any winnings resulting from use of Services.
YOUR WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
By using Betsofa Account and Services You warrant and represent the
- You’re acting in sound mind, legal competence and reached legal age (the minimum age is 18 (eighteen) years old), required for any gambling activity in the applicable to You jurisdiction;
- it’s only Your obligation to enquire that You reached legal age to use the Services;
- You are a resident of a jurisdiction which allows gambling;
- You have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions regardless of any subsequent determination;
- You will access and use the Services only through Your Betsofa Account and You will never access or use the Services through another customer's Betsofa Account;
- all provided by You to Betsofa information is accurate and truthful and You will notify us promptly about any changes in such information;
- You’re the sole and rightful owner of the Betsofa Account and all funds on Your Betsofa Account or You are legally authorized to manage such funds;
- You’re using Services and Betsofa Account only for Your own benefit and You shall not use Your Betsofa Account or the Services for any professional, business or commercial purpose or on behalf of any other third parties;
- any funds, placed by You are not connected with any illegal, fraudulent, deceptive or manipulative act or practice and that You’re not sending or receiving funds to or from an illegal source;
- You acknowledge and accept that by using the Services at the Website You may both win and lose money;
- You are solely responsible for reporting Your winnings and losses to Your local tax or other authorities if it’s required to do so by applicable to You jurisdiction.
- By using Betsofa Account and Services You warrant and represent the following:
COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
The following activities are not allowed and constitute a material
breach of the Terms and Conditions:
- colluding with third parties;
- undertaking fraudulent activities to Your advantage, including the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- taking part in any criminal activities including money laundering and any offence with criminal repercussions;
- transferring of funds from one Betsofa Account to another Betsofa Account;
- use Website and Services in restricted jurisdiction according to the section 10;
- breach of Your responsibilities, warranties and representations according to sections 13 and 14 of these Terms and Conditions.
- We will take all reasonable steps to prevent specified in Clause 15.1. activities, detect them and deal with the relevant players appropriately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage which You or any other player may incur as a result of collusive, fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity, or Cheating, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- If You suspect a person is colluding, Cheating or undertaking a fraudulent activity, please report it to us by e-mailing to [email protected].
- We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of Your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and You agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
If sport Games are applicable on this domain, we reserve the right to
withhold payment and to declare Bets on an event null and void if we
have evidence that:
- the integrity of the event has been called into question;
- the price/s or pool has been manipulated;
- match rigging has taken place;
- the Game or event did not come to its natural conclusion.
- We reserve the right to terminate events and/or Games in any instance mentioned in the preceding clauses and in any other instance were any sort of abuse is detected. Evidence on the above will be based on the size / volume / number or pattern of Bets placed with on our gaming portals and/or if a decision has been given by a relevant governing body of the sport in question, if sport Games are applicable on this Website.
- Deposits made into Your Betsofa Account should be commensurate with intended Game play. If there is a suspicion of abuse (e.g. when a deposited amount is not used for an appropriate level of Game play and the player requests a withdrawal in relation to that deposited amount; or where the Company suspects that the player is abusing exchange rate fluctuations), we reserve the right to cancel the respective deposit(s) in part or in full, to retract any costs that may have resulted in conjunction therewith and to close Your Betsofa Account indefinitely. In such instances, we further reserve the right to request and obtain satisfactory proof of deposit and additional copies of personal identification prior to processing any withdrawal request, and the processing of such a request shall be entirely at our discretion.
- The following activities are not allowed and constitute a material breach of the Terms and Conditions:
OTHER PROHIBITED ACTIVITES
- You should not use the Website for any purpose which is considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory or offensive. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other players, or behave in such a manner towards any Company staff used to provide the Website or the Services.
- You shall not corrupt the Website, flood the Website with information so as to cause the Website to not function, nor use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) releasing or propagating viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or "spam" are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website.
- You shall use the Website for personal purposes only and shall not be allowed to reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the servers on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or any other action which will lead to Website or Services disruption or malfunction. When breaching this provision we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on such Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
- It is prohibited to sell, transfer and/or acquire Betsofa Accounts from other players.
- Where an unexpected flaw occurs in the system, we shall take all reasonable steps to remedy any faults or errors related to the software or hardware which we use to provide the Website, as soon as reasonably practicable. In the eventuality that such error or fault has caused a Game to be interrupted in such a way that the Game cannot be resumed from the exact same position without any detriment to You or other players, we shall take all reasonable steps to treat You in a fair manner. This may include reinstating the balance on Your Betsofa Account and reverting to the position existing following completion of the last Bet or logged immediately prior to the occurrence of the problem.
- In the event of a disconnection occurring during a casino Game, You will be able to reconnect to the casino Game, return to the Game that You were playing, and You will be prompted to resume Your unfinished Game.
- Since Live Games take place in real time, they constitute an exception to the above, and inaction by You will be taken as Your choice and the Game will eventually end. For Games where no additional action is required from You after placing a Bet, for example with a slot machine, You can check the outcome of the Bet by visiting Your betting history in Your Betsofa Account. The disconnection will not have affected the Game, and You will have the same chance of winning as if You had watched the outcome on Your screen.
- When You access the Website You should be aware that You may use the equipment or connection which is not as fast as that used by other players. This may have an impact on Your performance in time critical events offered on the Website.
- We do not accept any liability for technical failures which are caused by Your equipment used to access the Website or faults which relate to Your internet service provider.
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
A number of circumstances may arise where a Bet is accepted, or a
payment is made, by us in error. Reasonable efforts are undertaken to
prevent errors or omissions, however system problems or human error
may lead to such circumstances. Such circumstances may include,
without being limited to, the hereunder situations, which may be
related to sports only:
- acceptance of a Bet at a price which is significantly different from those available in the market at the time the Bet was placed;
- miscalculation (including due to human error) of Bonuses, winnings or returns paid to You;
- information on odds or terms of a Bet may have been entered incorrectly as a consequence of human error or computer malfunction;
- errors or omissions resulting from prohibited activities;
- errors or omissions which result in winnings being flagrantly incorrect or different from those on the market; (vi)continued acceptance of Late Bets.
- We reserve the right to either correct any error made on a Bet placed and re-settle the same at the correct price or terms which were available or should have been available at the time that the Bet was placed and the Bet will be deemed to have taken place on the terms which were usual for that Bet or, in cases where the correction or resettlement of the Bet is not possible, to declare such Bet void and refund the stake in question back into Your Betsofa Account.
- Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss including loss of winnings that results from any error by us or an error by You. You will forfeit any winnings / losses that result from any such error.
- Betsofa reserves the right to suspend the client's account in case of suspicion of a technical failure, miscarriage, error, human error in supplied games, software, or any type of content, which may have resulted in incorrect calculation of bet results. Such suspension will be effective until the inspection with the respective supplier is carried on.
- A number of circumstances may arise where a Bet is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in error. Reasonable efforts are undertaken to prevent errors or omissions, however system problems or human error may lead to such circumstances. Such circumstances may include, without being limited to, the hereunder situations, which may be related to sports only:
- If the player wishes to request a refund, it can be claimed within the first 24 hours of the transaction fulfillment or within 7 (seven) calendar days if the case of gain access of another person to Your Betsofa Account took place by Betsofa’s fault.
- If there is a credit card deposits to Your Betsofa Account, we reserve the right to process all withdrawal requests up to the total amount of deposits as refunds, against the purchases made is reserved. If there is a withdrawal of more funds than what have been deposited, any additional amounts shall be paid out.
- In order to request a refund, please contact Betsofa Support Desk via [email protected]. Your request will be reviewed in 3 business days period.
EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
- Your access to and use of the Services offered via the Website shall be at Your sole option, discretion and risk.
- We shall provide the Website with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Terms and Conditions. We do not make any other promises or warranties about the Website, or the products and Services offered via the Website, and hereby exclude (to the extent permitted by law) all implied warranties in respect of the same.
- The Services are provided on “as is” basis. Company makes no warranty whatsoever, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranty of marketability, fitness for a particular purpose, absence of error, non-infringement of third party rights or any other warranty not expressly provided as such in the Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that the entire risk arising out of the use of the Services remains with You, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Company shall not bear any responsibility in case of system errors or communication errors, bugs or viruses related to Bets, resulting in a loss of data, winnings or Bonuses, as well as any other damage to You.
BREACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of any breach of the Terms and Conditions by You.
Where You are in material breach of the Terms and Conditions, we
reserve the right, but shall not be required, to:
- provide You with notice (using Your Credentials) that You are in breach requiring You to stop the relevant act or failure to act;
- suspend Your Betsofa Account so that You are unable to place Bets or play Games on the Website;
- close Your Betsofa Account with or without prior notice from us;
- recover from Your Betsofa Account the amount of any pay-outs, Bonuses or winnings which have been affected by any material breach.
- We have the right to disable any player or password if in our reasonable opinion You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
CLOSING YOUR BETSOFA ACCOUNT
- You may close Your Betsofa Account at any time by contacting Betsofa’s support team. By closing Betsofa Account these Terms and Conditions remain in effect after closing Betsofa Account. By closing Betsofa Account respective relationship between You and Betsofa shall be deemed terminated.
- We may charge incurred fees until Your Betsofa Account closure. Access and further use of Your Betsofa Account is impossible. No refund can be made and funds including Bonuses, since the Account is closed, deleted or cancelled.
If You want to close Your Betsofa Account, You must:
- contact Betsofa support team;
- if You have any funds on Your Betsofa Account – to withdraw all Your funds from Your Betsofa Account according to the withdrawal terms in section 7 of this Terms and Conditions;
- if it will be necessary – provide by Betsofa’s request additional KYC information for AML/CTF purposes.
- We may also close Your Betsofa Account at any time with prior 5 (five) calendar days’ notice (or attempted notice) using Your contact details. In such way You shall withdraw all Your funds from Your Betsofa Account in 5 (five) calendar days since the day of notice has been send by us to You. In the event of any such termination by us, other than where such closure and termination is made pursuant sections 15 and 21 on such of these Terms, we will refund the balance of Yours’s Betsofa Account to You. If You cannot be located, the funds shall be remitted to the relevant gambling authority.
- Betsofa reserves the right to close Betsofa Account immediately without notice in case of any illegal or other activity indicated in sections 15 and 21 on such Betsofa Account.
- The Company may refuse to open a Betsofa Account or may opt to close a customers’ Betsofa Account which has already been opened at its own discretion. Notwithstanding this all contractual obligations already undertaken or entered into will be honored.
- We shall remit the balance in that Betsofa Account to Your deemed as Inactive Betsofa Account, as it is our policy in the interests of security and in accordance with Curacao legislation. If You cannot be satisfactorily located any funds in that Betsofa Account will be handed over to the competent authority. Thus, the funds are available to the You wishing to withdraw them.
- In the event of any suspicious transaction(s), Betsofa reserves the right to suspend or block customers’ Betsofa Account and withhold funds as may be required by law.
- Please contact Betsofa support team if You have or have a suspension for a gambling addiction and refer to our Responsible Gaming Rules.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under license from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for Your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances shall the Website use grant to any customer any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
- No rights whatsoever are granted to use or reproduce any trade names, trademarks or logos which appear on the Website except as specifically permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Further to the above provisions, You warrant that You shall not circumvent in any way the Intellectual Property Rights of gaming software providers or any other third party owners of such rights. Any breach of this requirement which we become aware of will be notified within reasonable time to the respective Intellectual Property Right owner for undertaking appropriate action and enforcement.
ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE
- We may, in our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product offered via the Website at any time for the purpose of maintaining the Website.
COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
- If You wish to make a complaint regarding the Website, please, contact support team on [email protected].
- In the event of any dispute, You agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on Your screen and the server, the result that appears on the server shall prevail, and You acknowledge and agree that our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of Your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact You regarding any dispute, we shall use any of Your Credentials.
- The original text of the Terms and Conditions is in English. Any interpretation of the Terms and Conditions shall be based on the original English text. If the Terms and Conditions or any documents or notices related to them are translated into any other language, the original English version shall prevail.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to You.
- You acknowledge that in an event of a Website shut-down, Your Betsofa Account may be transferred to a different website managed and operated by us. We reserve the right to forfeit all related existing Bonus amounts at the moment of Website shut down.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms and Conditions that is caused by Force Majeure. Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure.
- If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of Your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve You from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to You in writing in accordance with above.
- If any of the Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, our original intent.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Curaçao, except for claims arising out of payment transactions which shall be submitted to the courts of Hungary.
RESPONSIBLE GAMING AND GAMBLING
- We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to You, our customers, to ensure that You enjoy Your wagering experience on our Website, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
You may use next options, available on the Website for Responsible
- Financial Limits - a player may set financial limits mainly related to deposits, wagers and losses by contacting our support team or by going to ‘My Account’ section, if available. Once these limits are set the player shall not be able to exceed these limits. Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the deposit limit will take effect immediately, but an increase can only occur after a 7 (seven) day cooling-off period, in order to avoid rash decisions. If You require any further information or assistance regarding responsible gaming, please contact support team.
- Self-exclusion - if You feel that You may have lost control of Your gambling, we provide a self-exclusion facility which can be activated by contacting [email protected]. Should You wish to activate permanent self-exclusion You may do so by contacting the above email address. Any funds remaining in Your Betsofa Account(s), shall be immediately returned to You, with an applied deduction equivalent to the transaction processing fees. Should You self-exclude and afterwards, during the applicable self-exclusion period, succeed in opening a Betsofa Account, depositing and playing, all of Your Bets shall be voided by us and all of Your deposits will be returned to You, with an applied deduction equivalent of the transaction processing fees. This will occur immediately upon detection and You agree to waive any and all claims relating to the respective amounts. In certain cases of self-exclusion we may contact You in order to transfer Your outstanding funds from Your Betsofa Account. We may ask You to provide Your Credentials or payment method details (such as bank account details or other applicable details) in order to perform the refund. Kindly make sure that all Your Credentials, such as email address, full name, etc. are accurate at all times. Reasonable endeavors shall be used to enforce Your self-exclusion. However, You acknowledge that the primary responsibility for controlling Your behavior lies with You, thus You accept that we will not be liable if You continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website and we fail to recognize or determine that. We also recommend that consideration is given to the installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites. See Filtering Systems at the next subclause.
- Filtering Systems - solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. If You share Your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or Bet on our Website, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions.
- Setting of Session Time Limits – You may set maximum Session Time Limits by contacting our support team. Once these limits are set the You will not be allowed to continue playing above the preset time limit in any one session.
- Please note that underage gambling is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open a Betsofa Account or to gamble on our Website. We carry out age verification checks on all customers who use payment mechanisms which are available to under 18s and additionally perform random age verification checks on customers using other forms of funding mechanisms. Please note that anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the Website will have any winnings forfeited and may also be reported to the authorities.
- Any notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing exclusion will be accompanied by a 7 (seven) day cool down period in which You will not be able to revert the conditions previously placed on his Betsofa Account.
- We shall hold no liability for any claims made as a result of email errors resulting in us not being able to receive Your request. If we do not reply back to You within reasonable time, kindly check Your email and ensure that Your email was sent successfully. You acknowledge it is Your responsibility to ensure we have received Your request, should You not receive a reply or confirmation of receipt of email from us.
- We are committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives and encourage You to find information about Responsible Gambling at the websites of the following organizations:
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION & DATA PROTECTION
- We are required according to the Curacao’s Personal Data Protection Act of 2013 and General Data Protection Regulation (EU2016/679) to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal data collected from You in Your use of the Website, Betsofa Account & Services. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use Your personal data.
- Betsofa gathers and keeps Your personal data in purposes of provision You with the access to Betsofa Account and Services and to protect Your privacy.
- By providing us with the information, You give Your consent to our processing Your personal data for the purposes set out in the Terms and Conditions, for operating the Website or to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Company will not disclose any personal data to anyone other than those Betsofa’s employees that need access to Your data to provide You with the Services.
- We will retain copies of any communications that You send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from You.
- Customers has the right to access to their personal data held by Betsofa in accordance with the data protection laws. Customers are also entitled to change or amend their respective personal data.
- Betsofa will use all responsible means to protect Your personal data however it is not liable should a third party unlawfully seize such data. Lawful supply of such data to third parties is on an opt-in basis.
- Betsofa processes Your personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, to provide You with certain cross-border services we may have to share Your personal data with entities outside the EEA. By opening a Betsofa Account by You, You consent to us sharing Your personal data with entities outside the EEA as far as this is reasonably necessary for the proper execution of the Services and other respective activities.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, customers also accept that in the case of defending chargebacks, we may send Your personal data to the relevant payment providers.
- The Company may give its customers the possibility to make use of a chat room where they are able to communicate with other customers registered and making use of the Website. In cases of a possible chat room, the following Terms and Conditions shall apply. Also, we set the chat room policy and reserve the right to change these policies at any time with or without notice. By using this chat room, You are binding to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The chat room is intended for legitimate comments and constructive discussion. We reserve the right to restrict the rights of individuals to post comments in any chat room set up by us. Any liability arising out of the use of such chat rooms are borne solely by the customer.
Every customer of our chat room agrees not to post any comment which
- defamatory in nature or any other information that the user has no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal;
- it contains anything racist, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening, insulting or offensive;
- intends to impersonate another person or entity;
- posted for the purpose of advertising;
- it contains a link to any, virus, corrupted files, key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any party;
- a comment intended to take advantage or collude with or against other customers using Website or amount to activities of a suspicious or criminal nature;
- a link to any intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement seeking to unfairly manipulate a market;
- an attempt to collect or store data about other customers;
- a misuse of chat functionality;
- information protected by any form of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and equitable obligations of confidence in a language other than the native language of that particular chat.
- Our forums are moderated and all conversations are logged or recorded. We reserve the right to refuse to post any comment(s) and investigate and take provisions, which may include but are not limited to the closure of any Betsofa Account against any customer who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right to close or remove any chat rooms without prior warning and also to report any suspicious chats or comments to the relevant authorities.
- We provide hyperlinks to other websites for information purposes only. You use any such links at Your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them.