- Advertising Cookies. Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Website and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. We need to record this so that we can appropriately pay our affiliates. We use this information to measure the effectiveness of our marketing and to improve the overall relevance of the advertising we buy including, where possible, to make advertising more relevant to you. Without these cookies, you will be able to use and enjoy all the features of our Website but the ads you see will not be tailored to your preferences. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
- Analytics Cookies. Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Website, and how they interact with and move around once on the Website. These cookies let us know what features on the Website are working the best and what features on the Website can be improved.
- Personalization Cookies. Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Website. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited and your settings and preferences (such as preferred language, sort types, media settings), each time you visit the Website. They are also used to improve users’ experience by, for example, stopping users from being shown the same message twice.
- Session Management Cookies. Session Management Cookies are essential to enable use of the Website, they manage session information and enable users to navigate through the Website.
- Security Cookies. Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users, protect user data from unauthorized parties and to stop fraudulent use of the Website.
- Third-Party Cookies. Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit the Website by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
Where links are provided on the Website to third party websites it is important to remember that those websites will have their own cookies and privacy policies which will govern any information you may submit. If you decide to use any linked third party websites please read their cookies and privacy policies before doing so.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s privacy settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Website.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies.
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Website to help customize the Website and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.