The services offered on the Website are operated by XXL Sevices N.V. which is licensed and regulated by Gaming Services Provider N.V. – holder of Mater License #365/JAZ. XXL Services N.V. holds a sublicense with #GLH-OCCHKTW0703302020 as of 30th day of March 2020.
We are required to maintain certain personal data about individuals for the purposes of satisfying our operational and legal obligations. We recognize the importance of correct and lawful treatment of personal data as it helps to maintain confidence in our organization and to ensure efficient and successful outcomes when using this data. Your personal data may consist of data kept on paper, computer or other electronic media.
We only use personal information as appropriate to provide you with a high quality of service and security.
- To open and maintain your account and to provide our services (e.g. send out cash-out checks, transactions processing and etc.);
- To identify and verify according to KYC ("Know Your Customer") procedures in order to provide you access to some parts and features of our service;
- To promote our Website and services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our services;
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests;
- To provide you a responsible gaming instrument;
- To support, maintain, troubleshoot and improve the quality of our Website and services
- To research and analyze about your use of the services;
- To perform research, technical diagnostics or analyze of our Website and services;
- To inform you about new products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you;
- To respond to your questions and requests in order to exercise your rights;
- To prevent fraudulent or any other illegal activity;
- To comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, including money laundering legislation or other legislations;
- To investigate illegal activity and breaches of our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
- Fairly and lawfully processed;
- Processed for a lawful specified purpose;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- Not kept for longer than necessary;
- Processed in accordance with the individual’s (data subject’s) rights;
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection.
- Approximate geo-location, details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access), your web requests, browser type, browser language, web pages you visit before or after visiting our Website, URLs, platform type, click numbers, landing pages, viewed pages and the order of those pages and time spent on pages.
- Any up-to-date personal data, that you provide to us by filling forms on our Website,
including forms for registering and opening account with Betsofa, in emails, by calls and
other information that may identify you or contains any personal or sensitive information
(including your full name, gender, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address or mailing
address, and IP address). We will ask you to provide some personal information to us if
you want to use our services. This also includes:
- Payment and other financial information: all transaction history on your account, your payment information, that we may need in order to provide our services to you (including credit or debit card number, bank account and etc.);
- All information when you communicate with us through our support team or via email, Website and through any online platform (e.g. our Facebook page) or share additional information about yourself or about others. We may also ask you (a) for information when you report a problem with the Website and (b) to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Information from device, used by you: geolocation data, IP address and other online identifiers (i.e. online data collected from your devices, applications and protocols which leave traces which may be used to identify you).
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. You also entitled to have the Betsofa erase your personal data, cease further dissemination of the data and potentially have third parties halt processing of the data. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. However, if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a service or feature or to withdraw the data that is still relevant to original purposes of processing, you may not be able to use that service or feature.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Betsofa, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the service and features you use.
- By using services: when you are using our services, we may collect some personal data connected with services usage, without dependence on how you use services: independently or through the help of third-party services;
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to provide any service you have requested. We also share data with Betsofa affiliates and subsidiaries, subcontractors and other third-party service providers, auditors or advisers of any of Betsofa's business processes and our service providers in order to provide our services to you. We may also forge partnerships and alliances, which may include joint marketing agreements, with other companies who offer high-quality products and services that might be of value to our customers. In order to ensure that these products and services meet your needs and are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant, we may share some information with partners, affiliates and alliances.
We may share data with third person and authorities if this is required by law, in respond to legal process, to protect our clients, to maintain the security of our services and to protect the rights or property of Betsofa.
We do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party for any reason, except as described below.
- To provide you with our services;
- For security reasons and so that we can audit and statistically track usage, audit our affiliates, and calculate payments to third parties;
- To assist us with our business operations (e.g. to process transactions; authenticate your access to account; to audit our operations, etc.);
- To store your personal data on our behalf;
- For advertising purposes, to use and share information we have about you, including information collected through our technologies, indicated in “How we collect your personal data” section with our partners (in various jurisdictions around the world).
We may use your personal data (such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc.) ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for marketing goals, what includes: providing you with promotional materials, concerning our services, as well as products, services, websites and applications. You may unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- Enforce our policies, including investigations of potential breaches thereof;
- Investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding any suspected fraud or security issues, or to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety our customers or any third party illegal activities or other wrongdoing;
- Protect Betsofa’s rights or property;
- To establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- For the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Details of customers breached our Terms and Conditions (including customers under 18 (eighteen) years of age);
- Self-excluded customers;
- Customers, who breached our Responsible Gaming Policy;
- Customers, engaging in suspicious transactions or suspected to be engaging in money laundering, fraud or any other illegal activity;
- Customers, which being suspected, attempting or doing to modify our products or services (or attempting to, or being suspected of, so doing); and
- Customers, who register a dispute with the applicable regulator.
All third parties with which we share personal information are required to protect personal data in a manner similar to the way we protect personal information.
- Ask what information we hold about them and why;
- Ask how to gain access to it;
- Be informed how to keep it up to date;
- Have inaccurate personal data corrected or removed;
- To receive the personal data concerning them, which they have previously provided;
- Prevent us from processing information or request that it is stopped if the processing of such data is likely to cause substantial, unwarranted damage or distress to the individual or anyone else, etc.;
- Require us to ensure that no decision which significantly affects an individual is solely based on an automated process for the purposes of evaluating matters relating to him/her, such as conduct or performance;
- Be informed what we are doing to comply with our obligations under the applicable data protection laws.
If you cannot access certain information and personal data collected by Betsofa, you can always contact us by ways, indicated in ‘Contact Us’ section. We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use 128 SSL bit encryption to protect confidential personal data that is transmitted online. We also take measures to protect your personal data offline. Only our employees will have access to particular information on ‘need to know’ basis in order to perform their work duties. The computers and servers in which we store your personal data are kept in a highly secure environment.
Betsofa takes reasonable steps to keep your personal data safe. However, we are not responsible for actions of such persons, who gain unauthorized access or abuse our services, and we make no warranty, express or implied, that we will prevent such access.
Personal data collected by Betsofa may be stored and processed in your region or in any other country where Betsofa or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. Typically, the primary storage location is in the European Union, with a backup to the data centers in another regions. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance, and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
We may transfer personal data from the European Economic Area to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data.
- The period of data processing needed to provide the services. This includes such things as maintaining and improving the performance of those services, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business and financial records. This is the general rule that establishes the baseline for most data retention periods;
- The data subject's consent for a longer retention period. If so, we will retain data in accordance with the consent;
- Betsofa is subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data. Mandatory data retention laws can be applied in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question, please contact us (a) via our contact form, (b) by contacting our support team at email@example.com or (c) via live chat. We will respond within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
Unless otherwise stated, XXL Services N.V. is a data controller for personal data we collect through the services subject to this statement.